- franc (English)
- The currency of Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal and Togo.
- The currency of Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea and Gabon.
- The currency of Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- The currency used in the French overseas possessions of French Polynesia, New Caledonia and Wallis and Futuna.
- The official currency of the Democratic Republic of Congo depuis 1997.
Learn how to say "franc" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.