- frame (English)
- A container for a painting or photograph.
- A data packet that includes frame synchronization, i.e. a sequence of bits or symbols making it possible for the receiver to detect the beginning and end of the packet.
- A decorative band that delimits a door, a window, a furniture, etc.
- A rigid and load-bearing structure that is used to support pannels or doors.
- A rigid structure that is used to support something.
- One of the many still images that compose a video.
- The fixed part of a bicycle, on to which wheels and other components are fitted.
Learn how to say "frame" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.