- fortune — geluk (Dutch / Nederlands)
- Iets dat iemand in postieve zin door toeval overkomt.
The original English definition:
- fortune (English)
- A large amount of possesions or money.
- A prediction or set of predictions about a person's future provided by a fortune teller.
- A small slip of paper with wise or vaguely prophetic words printed on it, baked into a fortune cookie.
- An outcome, condition or event that is predetermined by fate [the power that predetermines events].
- Something positive that happens to someone by chance.
- The amount of money one has; especially, if it is vast.
Now that you've learned the Dutch word for "fortune", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
Our global network of professional translators can help translate your project into English, no matter how big or how small.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "fortune" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Dutch by browsing through our dictionary: