- fortune (English)
- A large amount of possesions or money.
- A prediction or set of predictions about a person's future provided by a fortune teller.
- A small slip of paper with wise or vaguely prophetic words printed on it, baked into a fortune cookie.
- An outcome, condition or event that is predetermined by fate [the power that predetermines events].
- Something positive that happens to someone by chance.
- The amount of money one has; especially, if it is vast.
Learn how to say "fortune" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.