- fly (English)
- A common insect; any species of insect of the order Diptera.
- A small, black and flying insect of the genus Musca, without a spine.
- The zipper or set of buttons at the front of a pair of trousers.
- To move autonomously through the air, without any part of the object or object's enclosure touching anything attached to the ground.
- To travel in an aircraft or spacecraft.
Learn how to say "fly" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.