Translate "floculadores" into English

Search for an expression in any language pair... Dictionary Home

floculadores — flocculant (English)
A reagent added to a dispersion of solids in a liquid to bring together the fine particles to form flocs. (Source: MGH)

Translate floculadores

Learn how to say "flocculant" in other languages:

Browse our dictionary

Find other interesting words in Portuguese and English by browsing through our dictionary:

Get Quote

Translation Services USA® is the registered trademark of Translation Services USA LLC, New York, New Jersey