- flottar (Interlingua / interlingua)
The original English definition:
- float (English)
- A buoyant, usually rectangular device used by children to help them to float or swim.
- A set of different coins and notes (borrowed from the bank) to use as change at a stall or shop.
- To be held up or supported by a liquid (due to the liquid being of greater density than the object) so that some or all of it is above the liquid's surface.
- To move or run smoothly and continously as a fluid.
Do you need English translation for your personal or business project? Now that you've found how to say "float" in Interlingua, Translation Services USA can help with that, too!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "float" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Interlingua by browsing through our dictionary: