Toll Free: (800) 790-3680

Translate "flauta transversa" into English

Search for an expression in any language pair... Dictionary Home

flauta transversa — transverse flute (English)
A transverse (or side-blown) woodwind instrument.

Translate flauta transversa

Learn how to say "transverse flute" in other languages:

Browse our dictionary

Find other interesting words in Portuguese and English by browsing through our dictionary:

Get Quote

Translation Services USA® is the registered trademark of Translation Services USA LLC