- finish (English)
- A protective coating applied to a surface to shield it from moisture and scratches
- Have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical.
- The end of something; a goal that is / was to accomplish (noun)
- To apply a treatment to (a surface, etc).
- To end something, to bring something to a conclusion.
Learn how to say "finish" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.