- estação ferroviária — railway station (English)
- A building in or at which trains stop.
- A place along a route or line at which a train stops to pick up or let off passengers or goods, especially with ancillary buildings and services.
The original Portuguese definition:
- estação ferroviária (Portuguese)
- Um edifício no qual param os trens.
Translate estação ferroviária
Learn how to say "railway station" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Portuguese and English by browsing through our dictionary: