- energy — energia (Portuguese / português)
- Capacidade de realizar trabalho; envolvendo energia térmica (calor), radiante (luz), cinética (movimento) ou química; medida em joules.
- Fonte de energia, tal como energia combustível ou eléctrica, utilizada para fazer funcionar máquinas, proporcionar luz e aquecimento, e alimentar dispositivos eléctricos.
The original English definition:
- energy (English)
- A source of power, such as fuel and electrical energy, used for driving machines, providing light and heat, and powering electric devices.
- The capacity to do work; involving thermal energy (heat), radiant energy (light), kinetic energy (motion) or chemical energy; measured in joules.
Now that you've learned the Portuguese word for "energy", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking English linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
Satistfaction is guaranteed, so there's no risk; just fill out our famous three-question form to get a Get Quote for your translation project today!
Learn how to say "energy" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Portuguese by browsing through our dictionary: