- enebour — enemy (English)
- Someone who is hostile to, feels hatred towards, opposes the interests of, or intends injury to someone else.
- The troups of a state, nation or people with whom one is at war.
The original Breton definition:
- enebour (Breton)
- Bagadoù armet ur Stad, broad pe strollad tud e vrezelier a enep dezho.
- Neb zo a-enep pe a sav a-enep unan bennak, a vag kasoni pe a glask noazout outañ.
Learn how to say "enemy" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Breton and English by browsing through our dictionary: