- dia — day (English)
- A period of time lasting 24 hours
- The period between sunrise and sunset where one enjoys daylight.
- The period of time from one midnight to the next, seven of which consitutes a week
The original Portuguese definition:
- dia (Portuguese)
- Espaço de tempo correspondente à rotação da Terra, que equivale a 23 horas, 56 minutos e 4 segundos;
- Parte do dia entre o amanhecer e o pôr-do-sol.
Learn how to say "day" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Portuguese and English by browsing through our dictionary: