- destino — destination (English)
- Defined usage or destination for something.
- The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent.
- The power or agency that, according to certain belief systems, predetermines and orders unalterably the course of events.
The original Portuguese definition:
- destino (Portuguese)
- Lugar estabelecido como fim de uma viagem, ou para o qual algo é enviado.
Learn how to say "destination" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Portuguese and English by browsing through our dictionary: