- Konsole (German / Deutsch)
The original English definition:
- console (English)
- A computer or other electronic device designed for playing video games.
- A program that interacts with a computer by emulating a system console.
- A small ornamental bracket, often in the shape of a scroll, used for decorating and supporting a wall fixture.
- A small ornamental table designed to be fixed to a wall like a shelf.
- A small ornamental table with two or more legs designed to stand against a wall.
- A storage closet either separate from, or built into, a wall.
- A table, desk, panel, or else accomodating a set of controls.
- The part of the organ that houses the keyboards, the pedals, the stops and the other controls.
Now that you've learned the German word for "console", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
We have experienced, native-speaking English translators that can help translate your business and personal documents, certified documents, website, app, or anything else.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "console" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and German by browsing through our dictionary: