- console (English)
- A computer or other electronic device designed for playing video games.
- A program that interacts with a computer by emulating a system console.
- A small ornamental bracket, often in the shape of a scroll, used for decorating and supporting a wall fixture.
- A small ornamental table designed to be fixed to a wall like a shelf.
- A small ornamental table with two or more legs designed to stand against a wall.
- A storage closet either separate from, or built into, a wall.
- A table, desk, panel, or else accomodating a set of controls.
- The part of the organ that houses the keyboards, the pedals, the stops and the other controls.
Learn how to say "console" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.