- condition (English)
- A logical state that a conditional statement uses. It can either be true or false.
- A rationalized mental attitude.
- Position or status with regard to conditions and circumstances.
- Something that is stated as a condition for an agreement.
- The condition in which someone or something is in.
- The health status of a medical patient.
- The state of any object, referring to the amount of its wear.
- To shape the behaviour of someone to do something.
- To subject to different conditions, especially as an exercise.
- To undergo the process of acclimation.
Learn how to say "condition" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.