Toll Free: (800) 790-3680

"common rafter" Definition & Translations

Search for an expression in any language pair... Dictionary Home

common rafter (English)
A rafter which extends from the plate of the roof to the ridge board and to which roofing is attached.

Translate common rafter

Learn how to say "common rafter" in other languages:

Browse our dictionary

Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.

Get Quote

Translation Services USA® is the registered trademark of Translation Services USA LLC