- change (English)
- A piece of currency, usually metallic and in the shape of a disc, but sometimes polygonal, or with a hole in the middle.
- Repeated successions of different things.
- Small denominations of money given in exchange for a larger denomination.
- The process of becoming different.
- To become different.
- To exchange something old or something that has become unusable for something else of the same kind.
- To make different.
- To put on different clothing.
Learn how to say "change" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.