- castle — castillo (Spanish / español)
- Edificación histórica o grupo de edificaciones utilizadas para la defensa por fuerzas militares, cuya principal estructura son paredes o torres.
- Pieza de ajedrez cuya forma comúnmente es la de una torre. Cada jugador tiene dos, y se mueven sobre líneas horizontales o verticales a través del tablero.
The original English definition:
- castle (English)
- A piece of chess commonly shaped like a tower. Each player has two, and they move in straight horizontal or vertical lines across the board.
- Historical building or group of building used for defense by military forces, whose main structures are walls and towers.
Do you need English translation for your personal or business project? Now that you've found how to say "castle" in Spanish, Translation Services USA can help with that, too!
We have experienced, native-speaking English translators that can help translate your business and personal documents, certified documents, website, app, or anything else.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "castle" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Spanish by browsing through our dictionary: