- can (English)
- A ceramic device used for depositing and removing human excrement with water through flushing.
- A more or less cylindrical vessel for liquids, usually of steel or aluminium
- A room or building equipped with one or more toilets.
- A tin-plate canister, often cylindrical, for preserved foods such as fruit, meat, or fish.
- The fleshy part of the human body that one sits on.
- To be able to.
- To have permission to. Used in granting permission and in questions to make polite requests.
- To have the ability to do something
Learn how to say "can" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.