- Busch — outtback (English)
- A collection of something bundled, almost always flowers or decorative twigs, etc.
- A plant resembling a small tree, but has no, and will never develop, a stem.
- A set of geographic areas classified as 'unpleasant to travel' in economy and administrations, so that representatives and employees, or officials, are paid extra money when they are sent there.
- An area of wilderness, usually large, usually covered by thick vegetation, mainly untouched by humans.
- An area where trees grow, where there are, no streets, no buildings, no agriculture beyond growing trees.
Learn how to say "outtback" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Bavarian and English by browsing through our dictionary: