- ball (English)
- A compact mass.
- A lavish formal dance.
- A projectile, usually of metal, shot from a gun at high speed.
- An object, generally spherical, used for playing games.
- Round three-dimensional body whose surface has at each point the same distance from the center.
- The male sex gland that produces sperm and male hormones, found in some types of animals.
- To form into a ball by winding or rolling.
Learn how to say "ball" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.