- appearance (English)
- A thing seen; a phenomenon.
- An expression or appearance indicating a certain state of mind.
- The act of appearing in public view.
- The act of appearing or coming into sight.
- The formal attendance (in court or at a hearing) of a party in an action.
- The outward or visible aspect of a person or thing.
- The pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression.
Learn how to say "appearance" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.