- ambiente — environment (English)
- A particular environment or walk of life.
- Group of persons who have common ideas, interests or occupations.
- The set of all natural and human-made surroundings that affect individuals, social groupings, and other life, including the air, land, water, and constructed facilities.
The original Portuguese definition:
- ambiente (Portuguese)
- Ambiente específico ou camada social.
Learn how to say "environment" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Portuguese and English by browsing through our dictionary: