- again (English)
- Already happened before.
- Once more, in a different manner, on a new basis.
- Once more.
- Over and above a factor of one.
- [Used in applying a previously made point to a new instance.]
- [Used in repeating a question or statement.]
- [Used metalinguistically, with the repetition being in the discussion, or in the linguistic or pragmatic context of the discussion, rather than in the subject of discussion.]
- [used in asking a question to which one may have already received the answer, but cannot remember it.]
Learn how to say "again" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.