- accelerator — catalizador (Spanish / español)
- Dispositivo que utiliza campos eléctricos para impulsar partículas eléctricamente cargadas a grandes velocidades.
- El mecanismo por el cual la potencia de una máquina se aumenta o reduce.
- Sustancia que acelera reacciones químicas.
The original English definition:
- accelerator (English)
- A device that uses electric fields to propel electrically charged particles to high speeds.
- A substance which speeds up chemical reactions.
- Pedal which increases the speed of a vehicle when pushed.
- The mechanism by which an engine's power is increased or decreased.
Now that you've learned the Spanish word for "accelerator", maybe you also need English translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
Our global network of professional translators can help translate your project into English, no matter how big or how small.
We have a translation solution to fit every project and every budget, so get your Get Quote now in just three easy steps!
Learn how to say "accelerator" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Spanish by browsing through our dictionary: