Translate "消しゴム" into English

Search for an expression in any language pair... Dictionary Home

A kind of rubber that can remove something written by a pen or a pencil.

Translate 消しゴム

Learn how to say "消しゴム" in other languages:

Browse our dictionary

Find other interesting words in Japanese and English by browsing through our dictionary:

Get Quote

Translation Services USA® is the registered trademark of Translation Services USA LLC, New York, New Jersey