- ципокрили — hymenopteran (English)
- A large order of scaly-winged insects, including the butterflies, skippers, and moths; adults are characterized by two pairs of membranous wings and sucking mouthparts, featuring a prominent, coiled proboscis.
- Insects including bees, wasps, ants, and sawflies, having two pair of membranous wings and an ovipositor specialized for stinging, sawing or piercing.
The original Bulgarian definition:
- ципокрили (Bulgarian)
- Голям род насекоми с люспести крила, вкл. пеперуди, скакалци и молци. Възрастните се характеризират с две двойки мембранни крила, смучещи пипала и издути, спираловидни хоботчета
- Насекоми включващи пчелите, осите, мравките и оси-трионджийки, които имат два чифта мембранни крила и яйцеполагало, което е специализирано за жилене, рязане или пробождане.
Now that you've learned the English word for "ципокрили", maybe you also need Bulgarian translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
If you have documents, a website, an app, or anything else that requires a thorough, accurate translation by native-speaking Bulgarian linguists, Translation Services USA can put you in touch with the right people.
Our rates are competitive and customer satistfaction is guaranteed. Just get in touch with a sales representative for a Get Quote today and see what Translation Services USA can do for you!
Learn how to say "hymenopteran" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Bulgarian and English by browsing through our dictionary: