- женский — female (English)
- Belonging to the feminine grammatical gender.
- Of, relating to, or denoting the sex which is generally characterized as the one associated with the larger gametes (for species which have two sexes and for which this distinction can be made).
- The female grammatical gender of words.
The original Russian definition:
- женский (Russian)
- Женский грамматический род слов.
Learn how to say "female" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Russian and English by browsing through our dictionary: