- Årbeit — labour (English)
- A piece of work to be done, a task to be fulfilled.
- One of the factors of production. It includes all the exertions - manual, physical or mental - by individuals, directed towards the production of wealth.
- Productive activity, service, trade, or craft for which one is regularly paid.
- The amount of energy transferred by a force
Learn how to say "labour" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in Bavarian and English by browsing through our dictionary: