- Portuguese (English)
- A Romance language spoken primarily in Portugal, Brazil, Angola and Mozambique.
- A female person of Portuguese nationality.
- A male person of Portuguese nationality.
- A person from Portugal, or of Portuguese ancestry.
- Of or relating to Portugal, Portuguese or the Portuguese language.
- Of or relating to Portugal, the Portuguese people, or the Portuguese language.
Learn how to say "Portuguese" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words by browsing through our English dictionary.